The Bay City Fireworks Festival is one of the grandest events in all of Mid-Michigan. People travel from all over the Country to witness this amazing display. You will be treated to a magnificent fireworks display each of the first two nights with the largest of all displays on our third night (our grand finale night). During the day you can bring your family down and enjoy one of the safest and longest running family carnivals, Skerbeck Family Carnival, while waiting for the fireworks displays. We also have dozens of vendors selling their wares right at the entrance to the carnival. On the opposite side of the river, Wenonah Park offers great local and regional entertainment on the band shell stage right up until the fireworks begin.
Carnival Hours of Operation & Pricing:
- $1 per ticket or $40 for 50 tickets
- Wednesday: 4pm-close; tickets or $25 daily armband
- Thursday: 12pm-close; tickets or $25 daily armband valid from 12-6 only
- Friday: 12pm-close; tickets or $25 daily armband valid from 12-6 only
- Saturday: 12pm-close; TICKETS ONLY
>Opening and closing times are subject to change without notice due to weather or other unforeseen occurrences.
>Rides require 2-6 tickets per rider. Daily armbands are valid on the day of purchase only, no transfers.