Every September, St. John the Evangelist of Fenton hosts Applefest, one of the largest fall festivals in Michigan. Apples figure prominently throughout Applefest. We have apple dumplings, apple cider, frozen apple cider, apple crisp, and apple pie. Each year we sell in excess of 2,600 pies baked fresh with apples purchased from area orchards. Applefest has rides, games, food, and nightly entertainment, a sure bet for fun for all ages in Fenton!
Hours of Operation & Pricing:
- $1 per ticket, $20 for 25, or $40 for 50
- There are no armbands for this event, ride ticket amounts have been lowered to provide a special AppleFest discount.
- Thursday, September 13th: 3pm-10pm
- Friday, September 14th: 3pm-11pm
- Saturday, September 15th: 10am-11pm
- Sunday, September 16th: 12pm-6pm